Booking / Payment Conditions
- Payments for courses are made by bank transfer online. All payments are non-refundable except at the sole discretion of Poolskool.
- New bookings for weekly courses will incur a deposit equivalent to the fee for one lesson. Full payment should then be made on payment day. If payment is not made Poolskool has the right to fill the space and your one lesson deposit will not be refunded.
- Payment for regular customers should be paid by online bank transfer on the designated payment day. Customers will be sent Poolskools bank details. All customers will be notified by email of this date and will be emailed the prices. If payment is not made Poolskool has the right to fill the space.
- Customers who are booking a holiday course will be required to make full payment on booking.
- You consent to the processing, by Us, from time to time of personal data of You for the purposes of enabling Us to continue to provide products, services and associated customer support. In relation to all such processing of your personal data, We agree to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, including the obligation to take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to such personal data.
- If You are leaving Poolskool, We require a half terms notice. Please inform Us via email if You are leaving. If not payment will be expected on payment day.
- We are unable to accept customers giving notice at the beginning of the new term with an intention to stop at the half term as this incurs an administration cost to find a replacement for that space.
- All details of term dates and prices can be found on our website www.poolskool.com.
- Poolskool will always try and ensure You have the same swimming instructor throughout your course. If this is not possible, a replacement instructor will be provided.
- In exceptional circumstances where We are unable to get a replacement instructor, or the pool is inoperable, We will either give a refund or arrange an alternative lesson.
- Customers are only entitled to an alternative lesson if the lesson is missed as a result of teacher’s illness/absence and no other teacher can be supplied. If a customer cannot attend a lesson for any reason a makeup can only be provided at the teacher’s convenience but is not an obligation.
- As Pool Skool is open 7 days a week (in term times only) it is advisable to contact your instructor directly if You are unable to attend your lesson. Please ask for your instructors contact number at the beginning of your course. If there are any other problems, please email Management at email@example.com.
- If You are more than 15 minutes late to a lesson, We will presume that You will not be attending. If You do turn up late, then the lesson will have to finish on the scheduled time. This is for the benefit of the other customers.
- It is the responsibility of You to ensure that your child goes to the toilet and does not eat before the lesson. Therefore, should an accident happen, You will be held responsible, and You will be charged the resulting cost if the pool has to be shut down for cleaning. All teachers have a key to the toilet. The toilet is situated in the house, via access through the front door. Turn left as You go in and the toilet is the last door on the right.
- If You have a sickness bug, please allow 48 hours before returning to swimming, to avoid the risk of passing on the bug to other customers using the pool or the teacher. If the pool has to be closed due to contamination by a child a cost will be incurred by the customer and you will be invoiced.
- At all times You are and remain responsible for your child and their safety and welfare. Parents are required to accompany children and remain present through the duration of all lessons.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your child walks at all times to and from and around the pool, particularly taking care in wet and icy conditions, to secure the safety of themselves and all other users of the pool and surrounding area.
- You must not enter the pool unless your teacher is present. If You arrive early and there is no-one present, please be patient and make yourself comfortable in the outside seating area. If it is raining, We advise You to wait in your car. If your teacher has still not arrived and your lesson should have begun, please contact them directly or alternatively contact Management.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of Our pools and the related facilities whether due to acts or omissions by Us or our servants, agents or any other person or entity. We recommend that You do not leave valuables unattended.
- If We are liable to You for any reason (other than death or personal injury arising from our negligence), our liability will be limited to £100.
- I, the customer understand and accept that I will not allow my child to enter the pool building without a teacher being present. Nor will I enter the building with my child if a teacher is not present. I accept that Poolskool and its employees do not accept liability if I or my child enter the building unaccompanied and accident/injury or fatality occur in doing so.
Following customers entering the pool building unaccompanied by a teacher we must stress that Poolskool will not be held accountable for any personal injury or fatality incurred in the event that this rule is ignored.
Sign the terms and conditions
Please complete this form to confirm that you agree to these terms and conditions. All fields are required.